Monday, 26 September 2011

Mr & Mrs Ladkin

3.9.11 was THE Best day of my life





As promised here are a couple of photos from our Wedding Day, I have an exciting Wedding Day related feature I'm working on so I can't revel too many of my ideas and Debi's Photos just yet, but hopefully these will give you a glimpse into our Amazing day, More to follow soon! I have lots of lovely people & Companies to thank, so here goes:-

Charlotte Love - for your brilliant stylish help!
Debi Treloar - For her AMAZING photography
Moodies - for their expert catering
David Austin Roses - for Amazing Roses I used for my bouquet, Bridesmaids bouquets & to decorate the Village Hall Reception.
Horsell Village Hall - for letting me have a free reign to style!
The Cotton Bunting Company - for gorgeous White Bunting I used to decorate the Church.
Sass & Belle - for Vintage Floral Lampshades, which I used with ribbon streamers as decorations.
Sussie Bell - For the lovely photo of Dave & I with balloons!
My Husband David Ladkin - for everything ... and for designing our Invitations & Order of Service & the Printers CDL for Printing lots of copies!
Co-Ordination Hire - For the fab white chairs

13 comments:

Trisha Brink Design said...

Oh Selina, this is such a beautiful glimpse...I can't wait to see more! But most importantly, I hope you are enjoying married life! :) Cheers to you!
:)
Trish
xx

Jennifer said...

Your wedding looks beautiful - can't wait to see more!!

Kaylovesvintage said...

amazing..
so pretty

Kath said...

I can tell this is going to be SO inspirational! I found the village hall today I'm using for our wedding reception, I can't wait to see your pictures! Congratulations to you and your lovely hubby.

Anita Damas said...

A fairy tale!!! Wonderful!!!

Anna Whitford said...

Oh wow. Huge congratulations to you both! What a beautiful wedding.x

HeppieHermpie said...

Wow!!! so much congratulations again for your wedding! I love your photo's.. with you and your husband!
Love Love Love :))))
Good luck for all your life!!

The Paper Mulberry said...

As pretty and original as only an amazing stylist such as you Selina could achieve. Congratulations and warmest of wishes for your new married life together.

LatteLisa said...

that looks beautiful, thanks for sharing and congratulations :-)

kat said...

Selina,
I've loved seeing all your photos on FB, I adore how you did your wedding, the flowers, the little bags, the bunting, the china, the tables, the pom pom's, the cakes, your dress, everything!
It was so very you and so very beautiful !
Kat xx

conversationpieces said...

Looks like a really lovely day... so pretty and you look super happy :)

Vera said...

congratulations!! it's always such a magical day ❤

Olivia said...

Congratulations! Looks like you had a fabulous day :) x