Monday, 24 October 2011

Homespun Style

I'm excited to reveal the cover of my 3rd book Homespun Style.....

Hope you all like it??? I'm also thrilled to announce you can now pre-order copies on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones, The Book Depository & Barnes & Noble. Homespun Style is published by Ryland Peters & Small, with words by Joanna Simmons and Photography by Debi Treloar.

Homespun Style will launch in March 2012, I will be planning a book Launch event in London nearer the time so keep coming back to check for details. Also huge thank you to all involved in making this all possible. x

10 comments:

Igor Josifovic said...

Wow, this sounds promising! I will definitely keep an eye on it and get a copy once its published! Cheers from Munich, Igor xoxo

kat said...

Exciting Selina, I shall definitely be wanting a copy. :)
And I love the cover. It's just perfect!
Kat x

Nordic Bliss said...

I've been waiting for this. It looks just perfect. Looking forward to your launch. You've done an amazing job

Nikki said...

oh, I'm so excited! Congratulations :) I bought your first book at the book fair last year and I take so much inspiration from it :) I was hoping to find your second book this year :) x

Lea Bawnager said...

Hi Selina, it looks so very Homespun Style and I can't wait to get a copy :) I might show up at the book Launch as I plan to visit a friend in London, så please keep me updated!

koralee said...

Joy x 100!

found and sewn said...

I'm soooooo excited! the front cover looks amazing x

HeppieHermpie said...

Owhh... what a beautiful cover!! I am so curious to your book.. I want it for my birthday..!! :)) Enjoy your weekend! With you husband!! Lovely greets, Herma

84829942-3a88-11e0-83da-000bcdcb5194 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Farmgirl Susan said...

Your book cover is gorgeous! I really love the colors. Congratulations! I just found you via your beautiful laundry line photo on Pinterest (I'm crazy for laundry lines) and am so glad I did. You have such fabulous style. Looking forward to reading more. :)