Monday, 9 April 2012

Homespun Style Market - Friday 13th April

** Recommended by Mollie Makes Magazine!!! **

To celebrate the launch of my new book Homespun Style I'm hosting a Book Party and Market Event this Friday - Full Details on Facebook. Here's the full list of the lovely Crafters and shop owners who will be setting up stalls at the event and selling their wares.....
1.Clare Nicolson 2.Charlotte Love 3.All the Fun of the Fair 4.Mel Made This 5.Mr PS 6.Abigail Brown 7.Folly & Glee 8.Homespun Style 9.Heart Zeena 10.Teacup Boutique 11.Papermash 12.V.N.T.G Designs
1.Catherine Hammerton 2.Ray Stitch 3.Rosablue 4.Love Letters 5.Emma Lamb 6.Kiss her 7.Alice Rebecca Potter 8.Lauras Attic 9.Nicky Grace 10.Ted & Agnes 11.Abigail*Ryan 12.Tatie Lou

Come along if you can *Hanbury Hall, Spitalfields, London * 2pm - 8pm * Free Entry * Event Supported by my Publishers Ryland Peters & Small & Folksy - Modern British Craft.

14 comments:

silly old suitcase said...

Oh, how i wish a could come!
Wish you a good time and a happy Easter Monday!

Maartje.

Selina Lake said...

Thanks Maartje - wish you could come too - Happy Easter!xx

colours-and-friends said...

sooooooo nice pictures

a lovely blog

many greetings from Germany
Ilka

Wiggy's Life blog by Ilse. said...

Oh oh Selina you have this "gen"that iám jealous about...lovely pics

Kath said...

Ooeeeee I am so excited! Luckily I just got paid so I can spend guilt-free :)

jolanda said...

Ohww I wish I could come. Have a great day and enjoy your last day of Easter.

xx Jolanda

Candy Pop said...

See you there!

Mariël said...

How nice! I love your book!

Paula said...

Hello sweet Selina! I wish I could come to this!!! I am so happy for your sweetie! I know it will be a wonderful day! I love your books! It looks like a lot of talented crafters will be there too! What fun! Love the photos you shared! Have a lovely time! xo~ Paula... I hope your Easter was a happy one!

The Fabric of my life said...

So excited, cannot wait, whoop whoop!!

she. said...

will have to sneak out of work early but can't wait.

Pashley Queen said...

A perfect end to the Easter holidays before I go back to school on Monday! Can't wait. X

Rebekah Leigh said...

Wow this looks amazing! Such a great collection of stall holders too! Gorgeous!

Sparrow Primitives said...

Wish we weren't so far away but my copy of the book arrived this morning!