Thursday, 13 February 2014

Prima Makes Issue 1

I'm excited to share this new magazine which I worked on from Prima Magazine, Prima Makes. This is the 1st of a series of Prima Makes which will be released this year. I styled the cover image using some of my favorite pastel buttons, a vintage plate, teacup and ribbons. I also styled 20 pages inside including my pick of the best fabrics this spring, my ideas for styling with flowers, styling a spring dinner party and lots more of my crafty, homespun ideas. This issue also comes with a free craft DIY pin cushion kit. It hit the UK newsstands last week and already it's been a huge seller and has received lots of lovely reviews and comments, check out some happy customers photos on Instagram #Primamakes. I'm currently working on issue 2 which will be on sale from April - look out for it! and if you bought a copy of issue 1 I'd love to hear what you think? Happy Crafting!


5 comments:

Trina said...

I bought it - It had a beautiful cover thank you. Inside there is loads and loads of colour inspiration and pretty pictures. I'm not very good a knitting, but I will be trying the paper craft ideas.
I've already torn out a few pages for my mood boards - lovely.
Nice read, not too fussy and yes, I'll be looking for the next issue in April...
Thank you ...x

Streetcomber said...

I really enjoyed it, a lovely burst of colour and ideas at a grey time of year. I enjoyed the fabrics feature, styling with flowers, and I am making the patchwork quilt project.

Ann H said...

I have just received my copy and had a quick look through. I can't wait to try some of the ideas. The magazine is very attractively presented and I think its very good value for money compared to another I have recently bought. I am already looking forward to Issue 2. Thank you.

Little Wifey said...

Fab magazine, love, love, love it! Can't wait for next issue hurry along April. Have made the gorgeous bunny for my new Granddaughter. More crochet projects please!!!

matemo said...

Hi Selina!
Prima Makes is one of my latest discoveries and I wish I just could find it in Spain.
I am talking about the magazine today on my blog: http://matemo.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/prima-makes-magazine.html
Have a nice day!