Monday, 28 April 2014

Decorative Living Fair Summer 2014


The next stop on my Selina Lake Outdoor Living Book Tour is The Decorative Living Fair at Eridge Park, Kent on Thurs 8th May 2014. I will be there doing a styling demo/talk in association with Homes & Antiques magazine, throughout the day I will be signing copies of my books including my new release Selina Lake Outdoor Living I have 10 fantastic goodie bags to give away to the 1st 10 people to purchase a book featuring goodies from Talking Tables, Sue Gilmour Chocolates, Belvoir Fruit farm drinks, Thompson & Morgan and the latest issue of Prima Magazine, Prima Makes, plus I will have a stall selling some of the props I used in my books including a big pile or floral fabrics and lots of vintage bric a brac. If you haven't been to this fair before it's a real delight, set in glorious gardens, with vintage cafe serving yummy cakes and lunches and so many gorgeous stalls. Full details here - Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

gillyflower said...

Am really looking forward to this Fair, it's always a goody, and am especially looking forward to buying your latest book.
Will be having a look at that lovely pile of floral fabrics too if its still there - must try and get there early I think!
Lets hope the weather will be good!
Gill xx